Personalize your platform by using the Settings function. Click on the Cog icon on the top right hand corner of the window. Here you can change your password and your profile photo. You can also add a colourful theme to your platform’s background.
Sections and their definition:
● Themes – change the background of the platform with a colourful theme
● Password – change your password
● Profile Photo – change your profile photo
● Add a background theme – Click the ‘Themes’ tab to see a selection of background designs that
you can apply to your platform. Click the checkbox beneath your chosen design to instantly apply the theme (1).
● Change your password – Click the ‘Password’ tab, then enter a new password in the relevant field (2). Click the ‘Save’ button to complete the change. Your password does not have to be a combination of letters and numbers but it is recommended you do use this combination. Once you have completed all the fields click on the ‘Save’ button (3).
● Upload a new profile photo – Many schools add photographs of staff and pupils to their MIS system. If your school has individual photographs here, eSchools will automatically assign that image as a profile photo. If these images are not present, a generic silhouette will be assigned as your profile image. If you wish to change this image, click the ‘Profile Photo’. Clicking the ‘Select a File’ button (4) will allow you to choose an image file from your machine’s browser. Once this is uploaded your new profile picture will automatically display.