Files that are in the ‘Shared with me’ are owned by another user, so they cannot be moved. You can however copy and paste the files, so that they appear in your ‘My Files’.
1) Log in to eSchools
2) Click ‘Files' from the navigation bar.
3) Go to ‘Shared with me’.
4) Right click the file/folder you want to copy.
5) Go to ‘My Files’ and navigate to where you want the copied file to be stored.
6) Right click on the folder where you’d like the file to be stored.
7) Click ‘Paste’.
8) The copied file will now be available in both ‘My Files’ and ‘Shared with me’.