You can send a letter home (email) to any user in your eSchools platform. In this example, we will send a message to all contacts with parental responsibility marked.
1) Log in to eSchools as an Administrator.
2) Click ‘Letters Home’ from the navigation bar.
3) Click the green ‘Create New Letter Home’ button.
4) In the ‘To’ field, type ‘Contacts’ and confirm the selection by clicking.
5) Enter a subject and body of the text.
6) Click ‘Send Now’ – note: this doesn’t send the message yet.
7) You’ll now be presented with a screen which reviews who you’re sending the message to. Select the contact options and then click ‘Send Now’.
Your message will now begin sending to contacts.